Monday, September 29, 2008

Book Pick: The Wine Trials

Winetrials187x300 I'm always on the lookout for smart, unbiased wine recommendations, and the folks at Fearless Critic Media have assembled a super little guide called THE WINE TRIALS.

The authors, Robin Goldstein and Alexis Herschkowitsch, have done a terrific job of examining some of the most popular, value-based (under $15) wines in an easy-to-read format that's sure to be a hit with the novice and enthusiast alike.

I've had a blast flipping though the pages.  What really has me excited is that I recommend many of the wines found in the book -- so whether I'm right or wrong, at least there are others out there who share my same sense of taste and value.

Check it out for yourself and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment